"We have been created as HIStory makers, therefore HIStory shall continue"
Rock Brisbane started out as a Family Altar group (Caregroup) in 1998. The organization then slowly multiplied in numbers and became established as a Church in September 1999. Ps. Hanny Yasaputra and family had been living in Perth when he accepted the offer to oversee BBIC and relocated here in 1999. He has been serving at this church faithfully ever since. The church has been growing ever since, and moving at a steady pace to continue expanding God’s Kingdom. Ps. Hanny believed in the preach- ing of the Kingdom of God, where both the Law and the Grace of God is applied accordingly.
There have been many relationships restored, miraculous healings, financial breakthrough, and other testimonies emerging by His grace. Ps. Han- ny’s teachings has guided the congregation in developing Godly characters and culture, To allow God’s purposes to be fulfilled in His perfect timing in our lives. As we move towards our 13th year, we believe that God will bring His Church to new heights, bringing His people to be in a closer and deeper, more intimate relationship with Him.
"Where love touches people"
- To Bring: We ought to cause someone to come with, to or toward the King of kings and into the Kingdom.
- To Heal : We ought to make them healthy, whole, or sound; restore to health; to free them from bondages of evil.
- To Train: We ought to develop or form the habits, culture, thoughts, or behaviours of someone by discipline and instruction.
- To Lead: We ought to go before or with them to show the way, the truth and the life.
- To Influence: We ought to produce such action or process the effects on the actions, behaviour, and character of another or others.
- To Build: We ought to build Kingdom of God in this earth.